Mass service held at the residence of Senator David Mark

Following David Mark's
declaration as winner of the
Benue South Senatorial re-
run, a Mass service was
held this morning at the
former Senate President's
residence to celebrate his
victory.

Speaking after the service,
the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP) chietain
appealed to his main
contender, Daniel Onjeh to
join him in moving
Idomaland forward.

"I want to thank all sons and
daughters of Idomaland
because this victory is for us
not David Mark. I also want
to urge those whose political
interest might have clashed
with mine to join hands with
me in moving Idomaland
forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele