I NO LONGER EAT MEAT AFTER HOLDING MY INTESTINES...CHARLES OKOCHA

Nollywood actor, Charles
Okocha, will not forget the
bullet wound which almost
took his life some months
back as he says the memory
will continue to remain each
time he imagines how he
was able to survive it.
The actor, who still has a lot
of story to tell recently,
explained that he was
stubborn to have attended
the wedding despite his
mother’s warning after she
had a revelation of a tragedy
that will occur to him.
Charles stated that his
mother stood by him when
others deserted him because
she is a mother and with her
prayer life, God reveals
things to her about him
sometimes.
“My mother, who is a very
prayerful Christian, gave me
a lot of support. Even before
the incident happened, she
saw it through a vision that
was delivered to her in
church. She warned me not
to go for that particular
occasion but I ignored her.
There was a time I had an
accident while returning from
the club, my mother had also
seen the event ahead and
warned me but I also
refused,” he told Punch.

The actor also pointed out
that base on the fact that he
saw his intestines come out
on that tragic day, he no
longer eat meat.
"It was only God that kept
me alive. As it is now, I have
become allergic to meat.
Because of all that happened
to me, I held my intestines
with my hands, the sight still
haunts me," he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele