I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele

I Wish I Could Get an
Opportunity to Use My Legs
Again…Yinka Ayefele

Some people do not have the
heart of thanksgiving no
matter the little they have and
this sometimes makes our
creator wonder if He is not
worth glorifying with the high
rate of laments from many.
This is coming on the point
where popular gospel singer,
Yinka Ayefele, had recently
disclosed during the Julius
Agwu, show 'Life As I See It,
THE Rebirth' over the weekend
that one of his greatest wish
would have been a second
chance to be able to walk with
his legs again.
The singer stated that some
people do not have the mouth
of thanksgiving but rather
continue to complain without
appreciating God for the little
he has already provided.
He said: “Some of us standing
in front of me right now do not
understand the wonders God
Almighty has done in our
lives. We are here to celebrate
the rebirth of another
individual whom God has
given another chance after his
successful brain surgery.”

“sometimes, there are some
things we appreciate we had
in life and some other we also
regret not having. How I wish I
had another chance at life and
I can stand on both feet the
same way Julius Agwu and
everyone in the hall is
standing right now.”
Wife of ex-governor of Lagos
state, Dame Abimbola
Fashola, Pat Utomi, Onyeka
Owenu, Ali Baba, Nedu, Yinka
Ayefele, Omo Baba, Gordons,
Funnybone, Pastor Ighodalo
and wife among others also
graced the occasion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight