12-year-old British- born Nigerian girl designs an amazing cathedral using old files, cereal and shoe boxes

Ijeoma Amazin Ogbodo
Nweze shared her daughter,
Princess Zina Glorie's hand
made cathedral design on
Facebook and wrote...

"My 12 year old
daughter was asked
to design a cathedral
for her Arts project. ..
with no clue she
started gathering
garbage ... (She
forget she has a
qualified Architect as
a dad) She did most
of the gathering and
work...

When I saw her running
around, gathering old files,
foam , daddy's roofing
insulation, dirty things from
the bin, cereal boxes and
knicked my new shoe box.
She literally went into my
filling cabinet and removed
that brown top for the
cathedral roofing. Seriously, I
thought it was a joke until I
saw her finished work.
She gathered, chopped,
sharpened, chipped, glued
and finally messed up the
whole house putting together
this fine structure. Please
see her finished Art Work

...Welldone my Princess"
Mrs Nweze wrote
The 12-year-old Nigeria
British born student is the
first of four children and in
her first year in secondary
school at Brampton Manor
Academy, London. In an
interview she did with a
magazine, Zina revealed the
reason behind her design.
"In January, the whole of
year 7 were given a project
to come up with a design of
a Saxon, Norman or Gothic
Cathedral and were given 2
weeks to hand it in. I came
home and discussed it with
my parents who gave me a
lot of support. My dad went
off his way to show me
where to get most of the
materials I needed for my
history project."

She used old files, foam, her
father’s roofing insulation
and wood, used materials,
cereal boxes and my
mother’s new shoe box.
"Most night I worked with my
dad until 10pm, in order to
rest up for early school rise.
I gathered so many
materials, chopped, chipped
and sharpened the wood,
painted the blue shoe box to
white, glued the paper
windows and finally messed
up the whole house. My
hands were so sticky (from
the glue) for 2 days. My hair
had paints on it. I couldn’t
take out my braids because I
had agreed with my mum,
that I’ll keep the braids for at
least 6 weeks."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele