A Nigerian Man to spen 10 years in jail for beaten his son to death for not doing homework.

A Nigerian father in Dubai,
UAE who was convicted of
beating his 12-year-old son to
death for not doing homework,
has been sentenced to 10
years in jail.
The man rushed his son to
hospital in April last year
telling doctors that he had
given his son milk and the boy
took ill after that, complaining
of stomach pain and vomiting.
Meanwhile, the boy’s
teacher, GI, Pakistani, 52-
year-old, claimed that she had
seen bruises on the boy’s face
and body several times.
She said that the boy first
evaded her questions but later
revealed that his dad beats
him and added that one day
the boy pleaded with her to
help him in a subject that she
did not teach him. The boy
claimed that if she did not
help him solve the math, his
dad would beat him, the
teacher testified.

The boy’s situation was
discussed at a school meeting
and the father was
summoned. He, however, told
the supervisor that he wanted
his son to excel in his studies
because he spend all his
money on his education.

The security guard at the
building also testified that he
had one day heard screams
and on checking found the
man pushing his son
underwater. When he
intervened, the man allegedly
dismissed him saying he was
teaching his son swimming.

CCTV footages revealed the
dad taking the boy to
swimming pool when no one
was there and he had a stick
with him.
The watchman also recalled
seeing bruises on the boy and
one day he caught the boy
with a swollen forehead.
The father confessed to police
that he beat up his son with a
wooden stick or shoes or
punched him. Allegedly on
April 18, the father received an
email from the school about
his son’s low performance.
“I punished him and prevented
him from going out. I asked
him to stay at home and do
his homework. He was being
careless, so I slapped him in
the face, but he continued
drawing in his book. I got
angry and beat him up and
then again asked him to do
his homework. Then I gave
him milk and asked him to
continue doing his homework.
However, he started vomiting,
and told me that he had
stomach pain,” the man told
police.
“While I was in the kitchen, I
heard a sound. On looking I
found my son on the floor. I
took him to the bathroom and
then asked him to clean up.
But again in the bathroom he
fell down. So I took him to
hospital,” the father added.
He said he took the boy to
hospital at 10.30pm but
records show the boy was in
hospital only around midnight.
He was declared dead on
arrival at hospital.
The hospital informed police.
DNA tests reveal that the boy
was not his biological son.
Police found blood vomit at
home. They also found an
iPad that the boy used,
through which he had sought
help online. A sentence
reading, “Help, I got hit on my
stomach,” was found on the
iPad.

Post-mortem revealed that the
boy died due to internal
bleeding. His intestines were
also damaged.
The man had denied the
charges of pre-meditated
murder. He was sentenced to
10 years in jail, after which he
will be deported.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele