I will not tolerate any form of lateness – NAFDAC boss warns staff

The Acting Director General of
the Nigerian Agency for Food
and Drug Administration and
Control, NAFDAC, Mrs.
Yetunde Oni has lamented the
late-coming attitude of
workers in the agency, saying
she will not tolerate such.

Oni lambasted workers of the
agency over the act which she
said was not helpful to the
development of the country.
The Acting DG said this on
Thursday during an
Awareness/Sensitization
Workshop on Safe and
Responsible use of Regulated
Agricultural inputs for
Stakeholders in the North
Central Zone in Minna.

She said, “African time is
unacceptable in the agency.
“I will not tolerate any form of
lateness from any of my staff.
It must stop.
“Before the programme started
we were told that there won’t
be African time as the event
would start by 10 am on the
dot.
“If I have my way, we will start
every event on the dot. People
keep saying there is African
time; I think it will only help to
drag us backwards.
“Keeping to time will help our
system to develop,” Oni
stressed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele