Ibinabo Fiberesinma to Lose N10.8million Over Breach of Contract

Justice Adolphus Enebeli of a
High court in Port Harcourt,
has ordered the former beauty
Queen, Ibinabo Fiberesima of
AMC product Nigeria Limited
to pay damages to Miss Earth
200/12, Miss Munachi
Chinenye Uzoma for seizing
her crown and other
entitlements after winning the
contest.
Justice Enebeli in his one hour
judgment ordered that the sum
of N10.8million be awarded to
the applicant, Miss Earth
Nigeria 2011/12, as damages
because she was cheated and
the contract signed on 28
October, 2011, was breached.
Uzoma, the winner of Miss
Earth Nigeria 2011/2012, had
approached the court when
she discovered that Ibinabo
Fiberesima and AMC
productions Limited breached
a contract they signed with
her in 2011, by substituting
her for a 2nd runner up for the
beauty pageant which Ibinabo
and AMC productions
organized.
After the judgment, elated
Uzoma said, “I thank God that
the court has granted my
request. What happened to me
is unfortunate. I contested
when I was young and I am
25 now, my dream was almost
shattered. I am happy. You
will be surprised to know what
happens behind the scenes in
every Beauty pageant. Thank
God my case has been
justified.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele