Emma Watson is taking a break from acting.

Emma Watson is taking a
break from acting to focus
on her "personal
development".

'Harry Potter' star has
revealed she will spend her
new-found free time
reading one book every
week and some
independent studying.
She explained: "I'm taking
a year away from acting to
focus on two things, really.
My own personal
development is one. I know
that you read a book a
day.
"My own personal task is
to read a book a week, and
also to read a book a
month as part of my book
club. I'm doing a huge
amount of reading and
study just on my own.

"I almost thought about
going and doing a year of
gender studies, then I
realised that I was learning
so much by being on the
ground and just speaking
with people and doing my
reading.
"That I was learning so
much on my own. I
actually wanted to keep on
the path that I'm on. I'm
reading a lot this year, and
I want to do a lot of
listening."

Meanwhile, the 25-year-old
actress - who is also an
UN Women Goodwill
Ambassador - championed
reading, revealing it has
"exposed" her to "so many
new ideas".
In an interview with Bell
Hooks for Paper magazine,
she added: "I'm reading so
much and exposing myself
to so many new ideas. It
almost feels like the
chemistry and the structure
of my brain is changing so
rapidly sometimes.
"It feels as if sometimes
I'm struggling to keep up
with myself. It's a really
cool period of time for me.
My work that I do for the
UN is all very clearly
outlined, but my personal
views and opinions are still
being defined, really. So
it'll be an interesting time."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele