Ex Rivers Law maker murdered

Unknown gunmen on
Thursday shot a former
member of Rivers State
House of Assembly,
Monday Eleanya in Port
Harcourt.
He was driving out of
his Ada George road,
Port Harcourt residence
when the gunmen
struck.
“I don’t know the gist of
his recent move to APC,
but I know he has been
a committed member of
our great party from
when we moved to APC
from PDP,” he said.
Said a source.
Fondly called World
Bank, Eleanya was a
top PDP member until
few months ago when
he defected to the All
Progressive Congress
(APC). Spokesman of
the Rivers state police
command Almad
Muhammad said he said was yet to have the report of the incident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele