Kenyan woman gruesomely murders her six-month-old son in bid to 'free him' of demons

Kenyan woman gruesomely
murders her six-month-old
son in bid to 'free him' of
demons
Irene Mbithe has been
arrested in Nairobi, Kenya,
after she ripped out her six-
month-old son's tongue
and disemboweled him in
an attempt to exorcise him
after she became convinced
he was possessed by
demons. Residents raised
alarm and called police
after Irene's aunt, Catherine
Muthama, arrived at the
house and saw the
gruesome scene.

'When I arrived I was
surprised to see the mother
having pulled out the
tongue of the baby and I
screamed at her asking
why she had killed him,' the
aunt said. The woman is
believed to have cut out her
son's tongue and scooped
out his intestines in an
exorcism attempt which
neighbours say lasted all
night.

The mother, who looked
remorseful yet confused,
said she meant no harm to
him: 'God punish me if I
have done anything wrong
to my son who I love so
much and have prayed for
years to conceive and give
birth to.'

Police took Mbithe for
questioning at the Kayole
Police station while the
body of the baby was taken
to the mortuary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele