Remember this Big Brother contestant? guess what he’s up to now?

A former Big Brother
contestant says he is
confident voters will take him
seriously as he bids to
become a politician in the
Welsh Assembly.
Glyn Wise, who came second
in the 2006 edition of the
reality show, is standing as
Plaid Cymru’s candidate in
Cardiff Central.
The 28-year-old insisted he
had changed a great deal from
the cheeky chappy who made
TV viewers laugh with his
antics on the Channel 4 show
– which saw him learn how to
boil an egg for the first time at
the age of 18.

He said: ‘Big Brother was 10
years ago and I’ve moved on
a lot since then.
‘I still get recognised from the
show though, especially while
I’ve been out campaigning.
The constituency I am
standing in has a large
student population and there’s
been a few surprised faces
when I’ve turned up on the
doorstep.

‘I’m 28, I don’t speak in
jargon and I can relate to
young people and the issues
affecting them very well.
Young people deserve more of
a voice in politics.
As well as advocating lowering
the voting age to 16, the
Cardiff University graduate
said he is particularly proud of
his party’s pledge to help
write off up to £18,000 of
students’ debt if they stay in
Wales after collecting their
degree.
However, Plaid will have to rip
up the form book if it is to win
the Cardiff Central seat, which
was won by Labour last time
but has previously been a
Liberal Democrat stronghold.

*** That's a good one Wise, actually the youth really have to step up in politics if their countries must move forward ****

***please help me shout out to the youths out there to "Wake Up" and "Step Up" ***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele