Kaduna Religious bill: El Rufai says the pastor who said he will die should tell him the date

Kaduna state governor, Nasir
El-Rufai, says Apostle
Johnson Suleiman of the
Omega Fire Ministries who
has repeatedly said he will
die for introducing the
proposed Kadauna Religious
Regulating bill, should tell
him when the death will
happen. El-Rufai said this
while speaking to reporters
in Kaduna state recently
"Most of the people
that say I would die,
as if I would not die,
are people who call
themselves Christian
clergy. Of course, I
will die. If that
apostle is truly an
apostle, he should
mention the day I will
die.
There is nothing in
that law that prevents
or infringes the
practice of religion. It
seeks to ensure that
those that preach
religion are qualified,
trained and certified
by their peers to do
it. And some sections
of the media have
made it as if the law
was drafted against
Christianity. It is most
irresponsible and I
have nothing to say
except to leave the
matter to God"he said
He maintained that the bill
does not have any ulterior
motive
“Honestly, we do not
have any ulterior
motive other than to
put a framework that
will ensure Kaduna
State citizens live in
peace with every one
practising his religion,
but disallowing every
Tom, Dick and Harry
coming to say he can
preach.”he said!

*** I see fear in his eyes already,  he should just refrain his steps***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele