Frank Edwards Newest Album #Frankincense# Features Don Moen, Tops itune chart.

After two years of hard work,
contemporary gospel artiste,
Frank Edwards has just released his newest Album #Frankincense# featuring one of the biggest and most respected gospel singer of this generation Don Moen. He also featured Micah Stampley, Nathaniel Bassey Nd Chinyere Udoma.
If you ask me, its wow.....
The Album is fully loaded

Meanwhile Frank Edwards took to his Instagram page to express his gratitude to God almighty for the success of the New Album.
"Just look a the line up and see where Jehova placed the gospel; This is the type of thing that makes me cry for joy ... Wetin I dey sing seff? But the Lord you choose me"  he said.

Wow that's really touchy you know. #The Light of the Gospel must shine # God is awesome !
Grab a your own copy of #Frankinces by Frank Edwards today and lift the name of the Lord higher.
We say a big congrats to #Frank Edwards.

Shssssss ! Stay tuned!
As am about posting this write up.
Guise what? Another hit Albulm by Who? Frank Edwards and Don Moen, Titled #Grace.
Thats awesome !
#The Light of the Gospel must shine Follow us on twitter @OlanmaG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele