“I Can Never Go Back to Hawking Bread Again” – Olajumoke Orisaguna

Olajumoke Orisaguna is no doubt one of the hottest new models. She reveals that her life has quite changed from how it used to be.
“My lifestyle has changed. I
am looking healthier, living
healthier; I have more things
to be thankful for,” the new
model said, adding, “I have a
lot of clothes, not just clothes but fashionable ones. I eat better things.
People have been helping us
from right, left and centre.”

However, she maintains that she is still the same Olajumoke who struggled to make ends meet and support her family. “I am still the
same Jumoke people know.
The same Jumoke people
knew in Osun state is the
same as the Jumoke speaking with you right now, but the story of my life has changed.”

Notably, the mum of two
daughters has not changed
one aspect of her life, keeping friends. “I don’t have
friends now. My husband
and my children are my friends now,” she said. “Even while in Osun state, I didn’t keep friends. I don’t like
going to a friend’s house to gossip and all that. It is not because God has smiled on me, no, that is who I am. She futher explained that "I can never go back to hawking". I am now a model. I have a better work I do
now,” she noted, adding that
she does not miss hawking a
bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele