Tonto Dikeh Reveals that Olusegun Obasanjo is her Father-in-law

Click to watch the full Tonto Dikeh recent interview Golden Icons.
You'll be shocked at the revelations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv1NPig2_34&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nollywood actress, Tonto
Dikeh has made a lot of
revelations in her latest
interview and she has made it
known that the former
president, Olusegun Obasanjo
is our father-in-law. Not only
did she say this, she went as
far as telling us what we don't
know about the retired
General. The actress who is
married to Oladunni Churchill
and welcomed her first child
on February 17, 2016 recently
visited the 'Love lock bridge' in
Paris, France.

The Love lock bridge in Paris
is famously renowned as a
place where lovers write their
names on a padlock and lock
to a bridge to symbolize their
love and Tonto and her hubby
did that.
Tonto said, 'Obasanjo is my
husband's father'. When she
was asked if she had met with
Obasanjo, she said 'Yes I
have. We have pictures
together. He is a very
wonderful man, I didn't know
him before, but when I finally
got to meet him, I found out
that he's totally different from
what everybody thought he
was'. Amazingly, she revealed
that 'He's very spiritual, he's
into God, he's very educative,
he's very disciplined, he's just
the opposite of what I hear'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele