How to Turn ₦50,000 into ₦500,000 in 30 Days in Nigeria (A Practical Playbook) If I handed you ₦50,000 today and said “double it fast,” what would you do? It sounds wild… but it’s not magic. It’s strategy, speed, and relentless reinvestment. Here’s exactly how I’d attack it if I had to start from scratch. STEP 1: Don’t “invest” or chase fast cash flow or get rich fast investment ! Waiting for slow returns won’t get you there in 30 days. You need a business that brings in daily or weekly cash. FOCUS ON:Buying & reselling (mini trading) Simple, in-demand services Digital hustles you can start with a phone. STEP 2: Pick one high-demand, low-capital model (my pick: mini-importation ) You can start with any of these, but choose one primary lane so you move fast: A) Mini-importation (hot, lightweight products) Examples: smartwatches , earbuds, phone accessories, waist trainers. Buy from local wholesalers or trusted pre-order vendors. Sell on WhatsApp Status , Facebook...
Comments
Post a Comment