Mercy Johnson after 3 kids

The multi talented award winning Nollywood actress,  Mercy Johnson Okojie is really very busy keeping fit.
After Baby No. 3, Mercy is happily displaying the results of her fitness efforts.
The actress who is still in Maryland, USA after the birth of her baby, was jumping for joy and shared the
photos on her Instagram page.
Mercy made it clear that she is not wearing a waist trainer by saying “Happy new week
sweets.was jumping with my “arms trainer”
since I forgot my waist trainer lol. Love y’all”
On the other hand, her husband Prince Odi Okojie
has given more insight into his alleged efforts towards becoming the next Deputy Governor of Edo State.
Read his statement below;  

“My attention has been drawn to various
campaigns on-going online about the
upcoming election in Edo State later this year ”
said Prince Odi Okojie in his statement.
“The campaign mainly by young people
(youths) and students from Edo State and my
local government, is that I should vie for the
position of Deputy Governor in the state. This
is based on the premise that since the party
zoned deputy governorship slot to Edo Central
where I am originally from, I should represent
various interests in the area.
“This is a gesture I appreciate; it is a good
thing for people to recognize your good work
and want you to serve especially when one
has been supportive without being in
government.
“I want to make it clear that the position of
deputy governorship is not a position one
campaigns for, the party leaders alongside
members chose who flies the party’s ticket
alongside the governorship candidate.
However, I am available to serve in whatever
capacity the party wants me to serve. I am a
loyal party member.
“Most importantly, the people of Edo State
deserve much more than what they are getting
from the present government.
“Good governance is not what is seen on the
pages of newspapers, good governance
reflects in the lives of the governed. People of
Edo State can testify themselves if they have
gotten the best from the present government.
The people know they got the wrong end of
the stick. Good governance is not PR, it is
value-adding.
“In whatever way things swing in Edo State, I
am an interested stakeholder in the
happenings in my state and a visionary
individual who believes good leadership
coupled with youthfulness can turn the whole
of Nigeria and Edo State around without
unnecessary noise.
“I will continue to engage relevant
stakeholders in Edo State regarding this
matter.
“I once again appreciate the various youth
associations, students union, all the higher
institutions in Edo State and women who want
me to show interest in the upcoming election.
“I will continue to help my people with or
without political power as I have always done
without being in government. I believe in the
popular saying that, ‘ask not what your
country can do for you but what you can do
for your country"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele