Mum and daughter rescued from burning home: suspected to be arson attack.

A MOTHER and her young
daughter had to be rescued
from their upstairs window
after a suspected arson
attack on their home.
Emergency services were
called to the scene at Mayfield Close in Kempston at around 8pm last night, to reports of a blaze in a home where the woman and her four year
old child were trapped.

Patsy Singer, a neighbour said: "I heard the smoke alarm going off and
thought it was mine so I looked around the house, but quickly realised it was coming from next door. "I went outside and saw
my neighbour with her daughter hanging out of the window trying to getout. "That thought will stay with
me for a long time as the
daughter looked absolutely
terrified."

Nicola Gurnhill, another neighbour added: "There was so much smoke
coming from both sides of the house, and luckily the firefighters arrived when they did and got the both of them out."
The pair was rescued from
the upstairs window, and were checked over by paramedics.
The daughter was then taken to Bedford hospital for further checks but neither the mum nor her
child are believed to have suffered serious injuries.
A police officer from the
scene told BoS: "We are
currently investigating the
cause of the fire but we
believe it was arson."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Ways to Tighten your Vagina and Keep it Tight

I Wish I Could Get an Opportunity to Use My Legs Again…Yinka Ayefele